Fire at duplex in Paseo thought to be caused by cooking equipment

Posted on Sunday, March 28th, 2021 at 9:26 pm    

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – The Oklahoma City Fire Department responded to a fire at a two-story duplex in the Paseo neighborhood yesterday afternoon, according to KFOR.

The incident happened in the 100 block of NW 28th Street just after 12 p.m., and authorities believe was started by outdoor cooking equipment being used in a first-floor bedroom. A person experiencing homelessness may have been using the structure as shelter.

Nobody was found at the scene by authorities, and no injuries were reported.

This information is presented as a way to help keep our community safer and is not meant to be taken as legal advice. However, the Oklahoma City accident attorneys at the Abel Law Firm have helped clients secure financial compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident involving another vehicle, contact us today for a free consultation.

 

Ed Abel Named Oklahoma City Personal Injury Litigator of the Year

Ed Abel was awarded the Litigator of the Year award as recognition of his tremendous success in the courtroom defending the lives of Oklahomans, and his unique service as a true son of the State of Oklahoma. He has won some of the largest verdicts in Oklahoma's history, and he and his team have successfully argued against harmful tort reform laws in the state Supreme Court. His impact is so widespread across the state that Governor Mary Fallin declared May 1st as "Ed Abel Day."

Get a free case review