House fire in Sand Springs kills family pets, injures four people
Posted on Sunday, December 13th, 2020 at 9:14 pm
SAND SPRINGS, OK – A house fire in Sand Springs this morning forced four people into the hospital and resulted in the death of their pets, according to FOX 23 News.
The blaze started in the living room of a home in the 500 block of N Franklin Avenue at about 7 a.m., and caused the roof and back portion of the building to collapse.
A neighboring building sustained some damage from the flames.
Four residents, who have yet to be publicly identified, were taken to the hospital with unspecified injuries.
The family pets, unfortunately, perished in the fire.
The fire remains under investigation at this time.
This information is presented as a way to help keep our community safer and is not meant to be taken as legal advice. However, the Oklahoma personal injury attorneys at the Abel Law Firm have helped clients secure financial compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident involving another vehicle, contact us today for a free consultation.