Man hospitalized after overnight house fire in North Tulsa
Posted on Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 at 5:44 pm
TULSA, OK – A man was taken to the hospital following an overnight house fire in North Tulsa on Wednesday.
According to KTUL, firefighters were called to the scene at about 3 a.m. near the intersection of 46th Street and South Peoria Avenue.
The single occupant in the home, an unidentified man, suffered injuries due to smoke inhalation. He was hospitalized but is expected to recover.
Investigators say a space heater may have sparked the blaze.
This information is presented as a way to help keep our community safer and is not meant to be taken as legal advice. However, the Oklahoma City burn injury attorneys at the Abel Law Firm have helped clients secure financial compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident involving another vehicle, contact us today for a free consultation.