Two men sustained injuries from a house fire, a February 10 news clip of WCVB reported.
The incident occurred at a home in Cotuit Road, around 1:00 AM. It started due to a wood stove on the first floor of the home. A 65-year-old man and a 35-year-old man were inside during the incident. They were sent to Tobey Hospital due to smoke inhalation and burn injuries.
Although no one was seriously injured in the recent residential fire in Oklahoma, the lawyers at the Abel Law Firm understand that many families have to deal with great financial loss after such an incident. If you have been the victim of an unexpected fire accident, we may be able to help you receive compensation if a defective product was the cause. Begin taking your legal action against negligent manufacturers by calling (405) 451-5157.