Two people hurt after heater sparks garage fire in OKC

Posted on Saturday, December 19th, 2020 at 9:20 pm    

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – Two people were hurt after a garage caught fire in Oklahoma City this morning, according to KFOR.

The incident began at about 11:20 a.m. in the 1600 block of SE 51st Street when a space heater caused a garage to catch fire.

The blaze consumed the garage, then spread to the attic.

Two people suffered smoke inhalation injuries during the blaze and were treated at the scene.

The identities of the victims have not yet been made available.

This information is presented as a way to help keep our community safer and is not meant to be taken as legal advice. However, the Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys at the Abel Law Firm have helped clients secure financial compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident involving another vehicle, contact us today for a free consultation.

 

Ed Abel Named Oklahoma City Personal Injury Litigator of the Year

Ed Abel was awarded the Litigator of the Year award as recognition of his tremendous success in the courtroom defending the lives of Oklahomans, and his unique service as a true son of the State of Oklahoma. He has won some of the largest verdicts in Oklahoma's history, and he and his team have successfully argued against harmful tort reform laws in the state Supreme Court. His impact is so widespread across the state that Governor Mary Fallin declared May 1st as "Ed Abel Day."

Get a free case review