Frequently Asked Questions
Personal injury law is a vast and highly complex field. Finding the facts you need after suffering an accident can be difficult and sometimes highly frustrating. To help victims of negligence access the facts they need simply and efficiently, we will be collecting some of our most frequently asked questions and their answers below.
This page is intended to provide general information; it may not apply to each individual case. To discuss your circumstances with a knowledgeable Oklahoma personal injury lawyer, contact the Abel Law Firm at (405) 239-7046.
- How do I collect evidence for a personal injury case?
- How long do I have to file an Oklahoma personal injury claim?
- If I file an Oklahoma personal injury claim, do I have to appear in court?
- What are compensatory damages?
- What are the main types of elder abuse?
- What are the three types of product defects?
- What are the three types of product liability?
- What is “bad faith” insurance?
- What is medical malpractice?
- What is negligence?
- What is premises liability?
- What is wrongful death?
- What’s the difference between an injury causing accident and a personal injury case?
- When can a fall constitute a personal injury case?
- When is a vehicular accident a personal injury case?