- Mr. Abel:Words cannot express how grateful I am of all the time, effort, concern you and your staff have put into my case, thanks from the bottom of my heart forever.
- Dear Ed and Luke Abel:Thank you so much for all the work you did for my family. I know I have told you a million times, but I just cannot express enough how grateful I am for your team. You have been a blessing to my family and I am so glad Kevin hired you guys. You have now made it possible for us to process our loss and have some closure. I wish you could have met my parents they were truly amazing people and I miss them so much. But I am hoping now that others recognize the wreck was not Kelley’s fault I can begin to heal. If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know. I owe you more than money can pay. Though we have a professional relationship I feel I have gained you as friends. I hope you have a good trip home and I hope you recognize how amazing your family is in and out of the court room. I am so blessed to have met you all. I hope that if you do make a trip back to Idabel that you will give us an opportunity to say thanks once again.
- Ed and Luke,I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all that your team has done for my family and me. I wish there was another way besides simply saying “thank you” to show my gratitude. This has been a very long four years that we have been fighting this battle, and I am so thankful God blessed my family with your team to represent us. You have always been positive and honest with us, providing comfort and support from the very beginning. Because of this, not only do I have great admiration for you, but I have always kept full faith and trust in your guidance. Without your representation, I do not believe our case would have been a success. You have made it possible for my dad and Tammy to leave us one last gift in this lifetime. I sincerely hope that you are as pleased with the outcome as we are. Please know that your family and firm will always be in our thoughts and prayers.
With love and gratitude,
Layla Freeman Brown
- To Whom it May Concern,I am writing this to give my wholehearted recommendation for the Abel Law Firm. My wife, Samantha, was killed in a car accident on April 15, 2008. When tragedy like this strikes there are a myriad of issues to deal with. The issue I felt least prepared to deal with was the impending legal issues that were far beyond my scope of expertise.
It was in the midst of this trepidation that I was referred to the Abel Law Firm and specifically to Ed Abel. I can say without a doubt that this was one of the most fortuitous meetings of my life. My two years of journeying through this process have been difficult and, at times, gut wrenching, but I cannot imagine having gone through it without the help of Ed and his team. When I think of Ed and his team I think of three words: character, competence, and compassion.
The character of the team at Abel Law Firm is beyond reproach. Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop were honest with me in every way and always put my needs at the forefront of every issue. They acted with integrity toward myself, my wife’s family, and every other group they had dealings with in our process. It is difficult to describe how much trust mattered to me in this situation. To know that the person I was dealing with had this type of integrity was an enormous blessing.
While character is chief in my mind in any relationship it cannot cover up the issue of competence. I was extremely impressed with the overall competence and quality of work shown by Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop in regards to my case. They knew the law and the relevant cases intricately. I also found that in our mediation the other law firms had already heard of Ed and treated him with the level of professional respect that one can only gain from years of excellent practice. I slept well at night knowing that my case was in the hand of competent professionals.
This last characteristic might seem a bit odd when describing a relationship with your law firm but it was incredibly important to me. The compassion shown to me at the Abel Law Firm was tremendous. For someone who has dealt with these situations many times Ed never acted as if my situation wasn’t significant. The severity and all encompassing nature of my loss was continually acknowledged by Ed and his team. I was given dignity in my grief and they made the process as gentle as it could possibly be. This compassion and respect for the condition of human grief allows Ed and his team to see the whole picture and provide help well beyond legal expertise.
The Abel Law Firm was on my side in my most desperate time of need and I will never forget it. They worked diligently to ensure that my case was brought about to the most favorable resolution for my family and me. Along the way they cared for me and provided guidance throughout the process that was priceless. I appreciate this group in ways that are difficult to express but will continue to sing their praises in every way possible.
Grace & Peace,
- To whom it may concern, Randy and I would like to take this opportunity to express our heart felt appreciation and gratitude to Ed Abel, Kelly Bishop and the entire Abel Law Firm. The loss of our precious daughter has been difficult and legal proceedings can impose even a greater stress during this already tumultuous time. However, Ed and Kelly addressed our concerns, with unprecedented professionalism, compassion, and an outstanding knowledge of the law.Their experience and upstanding reputation gave us the confident assurance we needed to pursue justice. We were impressed with their attention to detail, and in depth preparation which gave us the edge in our legal proceedings. On more than one occasion the mediator expressed her professional respect and appreciation for Ed and his team for the excellent way in which they prepared us, their clients- It was obvious that we were on the winning side!We would highly recommend the Ed Abel Law Firm to any of our friends and family members needing legal services.
With Sincere Appreciation,
Randy and Tamara Kerr
- A good lawyer must have many qualities which may not be immediately obvious. Here are some things to consider:
- He must already be a successful attorney. Don’t pick a lawyer based on price.
- He must be convinced your case is just. A good lawyer won’t take your case unless he is convinced he has a winnable case.
- Regardless of all the bad lawyer jokes, a good lawyer is honest. He will investigate a case thoroughly and won’t get involved until he can justify, from external sources, your claims.
- It doesn’t hurt if he is a Christian.
- A good lawyer is thorough to the extreme. He will check, re-check, and check again all parts of a case. I remember thinking my lawyer was a little redundant at times. I am glad he was!
The Abel Law Firm meets all these requirements, in my opinion. If I ever need another lawyer, God Forbid, Ed will be my choice.
- My brother Noel was in a farming accident in December of 2005. His left arm was completely severed and is paralyzed from the chest down. We had to look for an attorney that would be able to get him a settlement from the insurance company. My family’s thoughts were never to get as much money from the company as we could to make Noel rich, but to try to get something so that financially he would be able to receive medical care when he needed it. After this accident we will most definitely need medical care for the rest of his life. This was the first time that we had to find an attorney for any reason and we were very nervous.Ed Abel was referred to us by another attorney. We chose him without knowing anything about Abel Law Firm but since my family had never had to hire an attorney before we really didn’t know what we should be looking for before hiring one. I had always heard people say that if an attorney felt like they had a good case, they would work harder to win than if they felt there was a good chance they would lose. It made sense to me because why would someone work so hard for something when the outcome may not be very good for them. They would want to spend more time and effort if they were going to make a lot of money from that case.
Ed Abel, Kelly Bishop, and every other attorney from Abel Law Firm along with every other employee there such as the legal assistants. etc. proved to be very caring people. They worked so hard for my family and were very caring. The first time we were going to rneet with then I was very nervous. I did not want to go into a lawyer’s office. I didn’t know what they would think of us. I wondered if we were dressed rig ht, or if we looked okay. After all they are attorneys. That was the only time I was nervous to be around them.
Ed Abel and the attorneys at his firm are wonderful people. We felt that they truly cared about my brother Noel and my family. We established a relationship with them that I will always be thankful for. Not only did they win Noel’s case out of court which will allow Noel to be financially taken care of and allow him the medical care that he needs but we built a friendship with them that will last forever. Noel and I along with my mother felt like they were really interested in our lives. I know Noel enjoyed talking about sports with Ed and Kelly. The last day we met with them, Ed’s wife came to meet us. It was such a wonderful feeling to know that Ed would invite his wife to come meet Noel. It proved that he truly cared.
When we would call the office, they were always so kind. Corey Hulsey is also a wonderful lady. She helped us so much. Even now with the case over, I still call or email with questions and they are still so helpful.
- During a time of personal crisis, Ed Abel Law Firm was a God send for our family.
The Firm diligently prepared our case for trial. Much was accomplished in a short amount of time. Ed is an honest man and a tough competitor.Carolyn B. and Marc B.
- My experience with Abel Law Firm was excellent. Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop did everything in their power to make things right for me. They made everything come out right. I would refer them to anyone who needs help. Thank you,Barbara Tinney
- Dear Mr. Abel, thank you for your kind assistance regarding my Unum case.Thanks,Jevon S.
- Mr. Kelly Bishop, We just wanted to say thank you for all the work you did for Noel’s case. We appreciate all of your hard work and time you put into it. I really enjoyed talking about sports with you. Thank you for your help and for your kindness. I hope that my 2 older brothers can meet you soon. Have a good summer with your family. Please thank everyone in your office also. We do not have the names of everyone to send each person a personal thank you. Nancy O. and family
- Mr. Ed Abel, We just wanted to say “Thank You” for all the work you did for my case. We appreciate it very much. We also wanted to say that we appreciate you and everyone at your law firm for making us feel very comfortable and welcome when we came to your office. We enjoyed meeting your wife. Tell her hello for us. Have a great summer! I hope that you can meet my 2 older brothers soon. Thanks again,
Noel O. and family
- I have known Ed Abel for several years, he has done my legal work for me. He has always done a very good job for me. He is very trustworthy and always there when you need him. His staff is excellent. I would recommend him and his staff to anybody that needs legal work done.Vickie E.
- I don’t think that the Abel Law Firm and everybody who works there could have been any nicer and helpful to me and my family. Not only are they terrific and intelligent lawyers but awesome people to know. Not just my lawyers but everyone there were great people. They did everything possible to help us and our case and without them we couldn’t have accomplished anything or settle for what we did. Even though it was a bad situation that led us to meet them I had a good experience learning and working with them. We became friends and they continue to help us even after our case was over. We couldn’t of had any better attorney or made better friends. I will forever be grateful and thankful to Abel Law Firm.Noel O.
- After having an automobile accident with multiple injuries in Oklahoma and residing in Pennsylvania my wife and I were concerned about locating a Law Firm in Oklahoma to handle our injury case. We contacted a well established Law Firm in Philadelphia and after researching the Law Firms in Oklahoma they advised my wife and I to contact the Abel Law Firm. What a blessing. Beginning with the first phone conversation, the Abel Law Firm put us at ease and we were confident Ed Abel and family would do their best to help us. The Abel Law Firm worked very hard and won our case. From start to finish my wife and I were treated like family and we are happy to say we have very good friends in Oklahoma. We would like to thank the Abel Law Firm and the Abel family for their help and friendship. Thank you,
Mark and Sherry B.