- Excellent communication from Luke and the rest of Abel staff. Always kept in the loop and all decisions were mine to make. When I had questions they were answered honestly. Took care of everything that was discussed at the beginning “and then some”. I truly felt respected and not pressured. If I ever need assistance in the future I will be calling Abel. – John F.
- Dear Ed,Please accept our family’s gratitude for your firm’s legal representation and support in the matters surrounding the tragic death of our son Ryan in an aviation accident. We have been so overwhelmed by grief and the physical consequences of Ryan’s loss that I simply do not know how we would have managed otherwise. The firm’s legal expertise, professionalism, and significant resources, as well as, your compassion, wise council, and leadership have been a Godsend to our entire family during this difficult time.The outcome we have now concluded is one that honors Ryan’s memory. There has been an effective and comprehensive accounting of the factors contributing to his death which is so very valuable to all of us who loved him. Additionally, his young family has meaningful financial assistance for the future.Remarkably, you were able to lead us to this outcome in spite of significant obstacles. The facts of the case were complicated necessitating experts in multiple fields to gather and analyze. Yet, with the firms’ resources this was accomplished at a very modest cost. Likewise, the matters of law were extremely challenging in the case. However, our case consistently prevailed over opposition pre-trial legal actions lasting over a year. Please extend our special thanks to Kelly Bishop in this particularly outstanding effort.
Ed, I wish you could have met and known Ryan. I believe you would have liked him and, more, found him worthy of this firm’s efforts on his and our behalf. Words are not enough to convey our gratitude. Thank You.– Don D.
- Thank you very much for representing me regarding my automobile accident insurance case. Your excellent office staff responded to our every request and call with kindness. Mr. Abel, you and your son are simply the absolute best team. You handled our case superbly. You met our every need and question professionally. We strongly recommend you for any future needs. – Donald Resler, M.D. and Karen Resler
- Mr. Abel:Words cannot express how grateful I am of all the time, effort, concern you and your staff have put into my case, thanks from the bottom of my heart forever. – Neoma Clinton
- Dear Ed and Luke Abel:Thank you so much for all the work you did for my family. I know I have told you a million times, but I just cannot express enough how grateful I am for your team. You have been a blessing to my family and I am so glad Kevin hired you guys. You have now made it possible for us to process our loss and have some closure. I wish you could have met my parents they were truly amazing people and I miss them so much. But I am hoping now that others recognize the wreck was not Kelley’s fault I can begin to heal. If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know. I owe you more than money can pay. Though we have a professional relationship I feel I have gained you as friends. I hope you have a good trip home and I hope you recognize how amazing your family is in and out of the court room. I am so blessed to have met you all. I hope that if you do make a trip back to Idabel that you will give us an opportunity to say thanks once again. Thanks again, – Cassie McKeever
- Ed and Luke,I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all that your team has done for my family and me. I wish there was another way besides simply saying “thank you” to show my gratitude. This has been a very long four years that we have been fighting this battle, and I am so thankful God blessed my family with your team to represent us. You have always been positive and honest with us, providing comfort and support from the very beginning. Because of this, not only do I have great admiration for you, but I have always kept full faith and trust in your guidance. Without your representation, I do not believe our case would have been a success. You have made it possible for my dad and Tammy to leave us one last gift in this lifetime. I sincerely hope that you are as pleased with the outcome as we are. Please know that your family and firm will always be in our thoughts and prayers.With love and gratitude, – Layla Freeman Brown
- To Whom it May Concern,I am writing this to give my wholehearted recommendation for the Abel Law Firm. My wife, Samantha, was killed in a car accident on April 15, 2008. When tragedy like this strikes there are a myriad of issues to deal with. The issue I felt least prepared to deal with was the impending legal issues that were far beyond my scope of expertise.It was in the midst of this trepidation that I was referred to the Abel Law Firm and specifically to Ed Abel. I can say without a doubt that this was one of the most fortuitous meetings of my life. My two years of journeying through this process have been difficult and, at times, gut wrenching, but I cannot imagine having gone through it without the help of Ed and his team. When I think of Ed and his team I think of three words: character, competence, and compassion.The character of the team at Abel Law Firm is beyond reproach. Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop were honest with me in every way and always put my needs at the forefront of every issue. They acted with integrity toward myself, my wife’s family, and every other group they had dealings with in our process. It is difficult to describe how much trust mattered to me in this situation. To know that the person I was dealing with had this type of integrity was an enormous blessing.While character is chief in my mind in any relationship it cannot cover up the issue of competence. I was extremely impressed with the overall competence and quality of work shown by Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop in regards to my case. They knew the law and the relevant cases intricately. I also found that in our mediation the other law firms had already heard of Ed and treated him with the level of professional respect that one can only gain from years of excellent practice. I slept well at night knowing that my case was in the hand of competent professionals.This last characteristic might seem a bit odd when describing a relationship with your law firm but it was incredibly important to me. The compassion shown to me at the Abel Law Firm was tremendous. For someone who has dealt with these situations many times Ed never acted as if my situation wasn’t significant. The severity and all encompassing nature of my loss was continually acknowledged by Ed and his team. I was given dignity in my grief and they made the process as gentle as it could possibly be. This compassion and respect for the condition of human grief allows Ed and his team to see the whole picture and provide help well beyond legal expertise.The Abel Law Firm was on my side in my most desperate time of need and I will never forget it. They worked diligently to ensure that my case was brought about to the most favorable resolution for my family and me. Along the way they cared for me and provided guidance throughout the process that was priceless. I appreciate this group in ways that are difficult to express but will continue to sing their praises in every way possible.Grace & Peace, – Jonathan Middlebrooks
- To whom it may concern, Randy and I would like to take this opportunity to express our heart felt appreciation and gratitude to Ed Abel, Kelly Bishop and the entire Abel Law Firm. The loss of our precious daughter has been difficult and legal proceedings can impose even a greater stress during this already tumultuous time. However, Ed and Kelly addressed our concerns, with unprecedented professionalism, compassion, and an outstanding knowledge of the law.Their experience and upstanding reputation gave us the confident assurance we needed to pursue justice. We were impressed with their attention to detail, and in depth preparation which gave us the edge in our legal proceedings. On more than one occasion the mediator expressed her professional respect and appreciation for Ed and his team for the excellent way in which they prepared us, their clients- It was obvious that we were on the winning side! We would highly recommend the Ed Abel Law Firm to any of our friends and family members needing legal services. With Sincere Appreciation, – Randy and Tamara Kerr
- A good lawyer must have many qualities which may not be immediately obvious. Here are some things to consider:
- He must already be a successful attorney. Don’t pick a lawyer based on price.
- He must be convinced your case is just. A good lawyer won’t take your case unless he is convinced he has a winnable case.
- Regardless of all the bad lawyer jokes, a good lawyer is honest. He will investigate a case thoroughly and won’t get involved until he can justify, from external sources, your claims.
- It doesn’t hurt if he is a Christian.
- A good lawyer is thorough to the extreme. He will check, re-check, and check again all parts of a case. I remember thinking my lawyer was a little redundant at times. I am glad he was!
The Abel Law Firm meets all these requirements, in my opinion. If I ever need another lawyer, God Forbid, Ed will be my choice. – William B.
- My brother Noel was in a farming accident in December of 2005. His left arm was completely severed and is paralyzed from the chest down. We had to look for an attorney that would be able to get him a settlement from the insurance company. My family’s thoughts were never to get as much money from the company as we could to make Noel rich, but to try to get something so that financially he would be able to receive medical care when he needed it. After this accident we will most definitely need medical care for the rest of his life. This was the first time that we had to find an attorney for any reason and we were very nervous.Ed Abel was referred to us by another attorney. We chose him without knowing anything about Abel Law Firm but since my family had never had to hire an attorney before we really didn’t know what we should be looking for before hiring one. I had always heard people say that if an attorney felt like they had a good case, they would work harder to win than if they felt there was a good chance they would lose. It made sense to me because why would someone work so hard for something when the outcome may not be very good for them. They would want to spend more time and effort if they were going to make a lot of money from that case.Ed Abel, Kelly Bishop, and every other attorney from Abel Law Firm along with every other employee there such as the legal assistants. etc. proved to be very caring people. They worked so hard for my family and were very caring. The first time we were going to rneet with then I was very nervous. I did not want to go into a lawyer’s office. I didn’t know what they would think of us. I wondered if we were dressed rig ht, or if we looked okay. After all they are attorneys. That was the only time I was nervous to be around them. Ed Abel and the attorneys at his firm are wonderful people. We felt that they truly cared about my brother Noel and my family. We established a relationship with them that I will always be thankful for. Not only did they win Noel’s case out of court which will allow Noel to be financially taken care of and allow him the medical care that he needs but we built a friendship with them that will last forever. Noel and I along with my mother felt like they were really interested in our lives. I know Noel enjoyed talking about sports with Ed and Kelly. The last day we met with them, Ed’s wife came to meet us. It was such a wonderful feeling to know that Ed would invite his wife to come meet Noel. It proved that he truly cared.When we would call the office, they were always so kind. Corey Hulsey is also a wonderful lady. She helped us so much. Even now with the case over, I still call or email with questions and they are still so helpful.Thank you, – Olivia O.
- During a time of personal crisis, Ed Abel Law Firm was a God send for our family. The Firm diligently prepared our case for trial. Much was accomplished in a short amount of time. Ed is an honest man and a tough competitor. – Carolyn B. and Marc B.
- My experience with Abel Law Firm was excellent. Ed Abel and Kelly Bishop did everything in their power to make things right for me. They made everything come out right. I would refer them to anyone who needs help. Thank you, – Barbara Tinney
- Dear Mr. Abel, thank you for your kind assistance regarding my Unum case. Thanks, – Jevon S.
- I have known Ed Abel for several years, he has done my legal work for me. He has always done a very good job for me. He is very trustworthy and always there when you need him. His staff is excellent. I would recommend him and his staff to anybody that needs legal work done. – Vickie E.
- I don’t think that the Abel Law Firm and everybody who works there could have been any nicer and helpful to me and my family. Not only are they terrific and intelligent lawyers but awesome people to know. Not just my lawyers but everyone there were great people. They did everything possible to help us and our case and without them we couldn’t have accomplished anything or settle for what we did. Even though it was a bad situation that led us to meet them I had a good experience learning and working with them. We became friends and they continue to help us even after our case was over. We couldn’t of had any better attorney or made better friends. I will forever be grateful and thankful to Abel Law Firm.
– Noel O.
- After having an automobile accident with multiple injuries in Oklahoma and residing in Pennsylvania my wife and I were concerned about locating a Law Firm in Oklahoma to handle our injury case. We contacted a well established Law Firm in Philadelphia and after researching the Law Firms in Oklahoma they advised my wife and I to contact the Abel Law Firm. What a blessing. Beginning with the first phone conversation, the Abel Law Firm put us at ease and we were confident Ed Abel and family would do their best to help us. The Abel Law Firm worked very hard and won our case. From start to finish my wife and I were treated like family and we are happy to say we have very good friends in Oklahoma. We would like to thank the Abel Law Firm and the Abel family for their help and friendship. Thank you, – Mark and Sherry B.
- When I found myself in the position of needing to find an attorney to handle a personal injury claim, I was overwhelmed with the entire process. Dacia immediately put me at ease in our first meeting. Every subsequent contact I had with Dacia, Ed or anyone on staff at the Abel Law Firm helped restore my faith in humanity. It seems a tall order, but as small as my case was relative to others, I was never made to feel less important. Every injury impacts the lives of the individual and their family and friends. Dacia understood that and dealt with me with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity. I would not hesitate to recommend Dacia, Ed or any of the attorneys at the Abel Law Firm to my closest family and friends. Thanks, – Andrea
- I would like to take this opportunity to praise and thank Ed Abel and his wonderful staff. When I lost my husband due to a wrongful death accident I was blessed to get Abel Law Firm to take care of all the legal needs at hand. They were very professional and very friendly. Thank you. I am very grateful in many ways. – Sharon B.
- We are truly in awe of Ed Abel and the entire firm that took my husband’s case and fought to get him everything they could. The amount of time, energy, and resources they put into our case is astonishing. During the 3 yrs it took to get our case to court Ed and the entire firm worked incredibly hard to get everything ready for trial. During this time they were always kind and compassionate knowing how devastated our family had been. We weren’t just another case, they truly cared for our family. The sheer amount of work that goes into the trial is still so mind boggling, but they left no stone unturned and were prepared for every situation. Ed and his firm are all so respected by all people in their field. Each person spoke of Ed, his team and his family with such high regard and respect. They took a horrible accident that was life changing not only for my husband and myself but our children and brought us a victory we never even imagined. We now have peace of mind that we will always be able to take care of our children and all of Todd’s medical in the future. Todd can now focus on getting better and not worrying about how he will provide for his family. It wasn’t just the financial aspect we won it was Todd being cleared of any wrong doing that gave him something back that no amount of money could. Ed you are truly an amazing man who has an equally amazing family. Thank you for all the time you gave us to answer questions when we would get worried or frustrated. Ed, Kelly, and Luke you were all truly rock stars in the courtroom!! Each one of you blew us away! You guys fought hard and missed absolutely nothing. The respect we have for your knowledge, work ethic, your craft, and your family is so big there really aren’t words to convey how blessed we feel that we picked you guys to take care of us. Thank you. – Todd and Dara
- Being represented by the Abel Law Firm gave our family a great sense of peace in a time of confusion and despair. The entire staff exceeded our expectations in all areas. We were treated with respect and shown genuine care. The staff at Abel Law Firm is honest, hard-working, efficient, and effective. Thank you Mr. Bishop, Luke Abel, and Corey for taking care of our family. – Raymond Martinez
- My experience with the Abel Law Firm exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds. I honestly can’t say enough good things about all the individuals I came in contact with in their firm. Emails and phone calls were answered in a timely manner and they held my best interest at heart. Cordial, courteous, friendly and professional. I have and will continue to recommend them to others. Definitely great folks to work with. – Brad Wenk
- Choosing Abel Law Firm was the best decision that we made. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Pointed us in the right direction when we didn’t know which way to turn. I would recommend them to anyone that had any concerns. – Kyle Green
- I’m very pleased with the results and work done for us by Abel Law Firm. Ed Abel, his son Luke, and the rest of the staff were very professional, honest, efficient, responsive, and transparent throughout the personal injury claim process. Starting the claim and deciding where to get help was a big deal for us because we were confused and didn’t know how to begin but they were very patient in addressing our concerns and answered all of our questions thoroughly. We trusted them and they delivered. I highly recommend their law firm and would not hesitate to have them represent us again. – Sam Ngo
- What a great experience! I think these guys are some of the best professionals in their field. They know what they are talking about every step of the way and keep you informed of court decisions and new information as it becomes available. It is literally like having someone else do all of the grunt work while you sit back and recover from your issue. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience in a personal injury lawyer in the Oklahoma City area. – Former Client of Abel Law Firm
- My wife was in a car accident and suffered some injuries. Even though the driver had admitted fault, it was a very stressful situation for us. Working with Abel Law Firm was the best decision we could have possibly made. Luke was very professional, and best of all he eased our worries throughout the process. I would highly recommend using Abel Law Firm to anyone that was in need. – Matt Kelsey