At the Abel Law Firm, representing our clients in court and during settlement negotiations is more than a job. We care about public safety and your right to remain safe from preventable harm. To help you stay informed about your rights, as well as learn important tips for accident prevention, we will be compiling free articles about the law and health issues below.
We will be updating this page regularly, so be sure to check back. If you have suffered an injury caused by a negligent party and wish to discuss your case, contact our Oklahoma personal injury attorneys at 1-800-739-ABEL.
- Trial – Closing Arguments, Part 1
- Trial – Closing Arguments, Part 2
- Causes of Action – The Tort of Outrage or “ORNERINESS” Part 1
- Causes of Action – The Tort of Outrage or “ORNERINESS” Part 2
- Mental Pain & Suffering, Part 1
- Mental Pain & Suffering, Part 2
- Tort Reform – Tort Reform Legislation 2011
- Voluntary Assumption of the Risk of a Known Defect
- Open and Obvious Hazards
- When Independent Contractors Are Seen As Agents
- When Can You Make an Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- The Defense of Misuse
- Discovery Rule: Has the Statute Run?
- Invoking The Fifth Amendment In Civil Cases
- UM Coverage while Rocking on Your Porch
- Case Settled. Now What?
- Collateral Source Rule
- Limitations Affecting Wrongful Death and Survival Actions