My wife was in a car accident and suffered some injuries. Even though the driver had admitted fault, it was a very stressful situation for us. Working with Abel Law Firm was the best decision we could have possibly made. Luke was very professional, and best of all he eased our worries throughout the process. I would highly recommend using Abel Law Firm to anyone that was in need.
If you’ve been involved in an accident in the Oklahoma City area, you should have legal representation you can depend on. Abel Law Firm provides aggressive representation to the residents of Yukon, OK, in every personal injury litigation situation.
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury because of another person’s negligence, you have a right to compensation for your pain and suffering, and for the damage to your person and property. Contact Abel Law Firm at (405) 239-7046 for an evaluation of your case today.
At Abel Law Firm, we have established a reputation for handling complex cases with compassion and skill. Our team of attorneys and legal staff brings our knowledge to a wide range of personal injury and liability cases.
- Car Accidents. People most often think of car accidents when they say “personal injury case,” and car accidents can range from minor fender-benders to catastrophic multi-vehicle crashes. No matter what type of accident, your injury is serious and needs careful attention from a skilled professional.
- Truck Accidents. All the damage and injury of a car accident, multiplied by the size and weight of an 18-wheeler. You also must consider the ownership of the truck, the cargo, and the driver and employer as well when discovering who was at fault for the crash.
- Nursing Home Abuse. We all want to think that the people looking after our loved ones are compassionate and trustworthy. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. If you believe a family member has been victimized at a nursing home, we will work to get you the justice and compensation you and your loved one deserve.
- Construction Accidents. If you are injured on a construction site, you may be covered by worker’s comp insurance. You may also have a claim against third parties, such as other contractors, vendors, and outside suppliers. You should consult an attorney who understands this complex relationship among construction site parties.
- Premises Liability. The owner of a property is responsible for keeping the property safe for anyone who comes there, whether they are guests, vendors, or even trespassers. Landlords have a duty to maintain the common areas of rental buildings, both residential and commercial. When you are injured because of poorly maintained property or unsafe conditions, you may have a claim against the owner or manager of the building.
- Product Liability. The laws about product safety are complex and involve many regulations about what may be sold, and in what condition. Injuries caused by defective products require consultation with attorneys who understand these laws and can explain how they relate to your case.
- Bike-Share Accidents. Beginning in 2012, Oklahoma City began its pilot bike-share program. This bike-for-rent program allows people to pick up bicycles at various points around town and then drop them off at other points for a fee. Although injuries caused by other parties are the responsibility of those people, injuries caused by poorly maintained bikes are the duty of the rental companies.
- Scooter Injuries. Like bike-share, electric scooters from companies such as Lime, Bird, or Spin, are available in Oklahoma City and other places. As with the bikes, if you are hit by a car while on a scooter, your primary case would be against the driver. If the injury was due to a faulty scooter, you would need to bring the suit against the rental company.
- Burn Injuries. Burns are among the most painful of injuries, caused by fire, chemicals, steam, and other heat sources. Some things to consider in a burn case are follow-up treatments, reconstructive surgery, and physical therapy.
- Brain Injuries. The lasting impact of head trauma has made headlines lately as many NFL players came forward with concussion and closed-head trauma injuries. These injuries can impact victims for a lifetime and require years or decades of treatment. This must be considered when making a claim for damages.
- Spinal Cord Injuries. From whiplash to broken vertebrae, spinal cord injuries can result in nerve damage, paralysis, and loss of mobility. The prognosis of spinal cord injuries is poor, and they often lead to a lifetime of disability and pain. Compensation can mitigate some of the impact of these terrible injuries.
- Dog Bites. Dogs try to behave, but sometimes they are sick or hurt or poorly trained. Sadly, that means painful and disfiguring injuries to those they bite. The dog cannot pay the person whom it hurts, but our legal team will help you find out who is responsible for the dog and what can be done to require them to pay for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death. When a loved one dies because of another person’s negligence, monetary compensation is small comfort. Still, you are entitled to whatever recovery you can get on behalf of your loved one, and make sure the wrongdoer pays for their carelessness.
- Insurance Disputes. Sometimes the insurance company denies your claim unfairly or makes an offer that you don’t want to accept. There may be ways to challenge these decisions, but if you have already done so, your next option is to bring your dispute to court. We can help.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Combine the lightweight and lack of protection of a bicycle and the speed and mass of a car accident, and you have a motorcycle accident. Because motorcycles travel on the same roads as cars and trucks, and at the same speeds, you are more likely to be involved in a serious accident while riding one.
The attorneys of Abel Law Firm have been practicing law in the Oklahoma City area for a combined 150 years. We are skilled in all aspects of personal injury law and can help you with any type of injury case.
We believe that the plaintiff should have the same zealous advocacy on their side as the insurance company has on theirs. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to bring your case to successful settlement or trial and get the best compensation for you that we can.
Contact Us Now
Contact Abel Law Firm at (405) 239-7046 if you believe you have a personal injury case. Remember, the statute of limitations in Oklahoma is two years from the date of injury. It takes time to investigate and negotiate your case, so don’t wait. Call us at Abel Law Firm today.