Oklahoma City Motorcycle Mechanical or Manufacturing Defects Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident as the result of a mechanical or manufacturing defect, Abel Law Firm can help. Bikers across Oklahoma trust our legal team to fight on their behalf to get the compensation they deserve. A manufacturing or mechanical error on your bike is not your fault, and the accident may be the result of negligence on behalf of the bike or part manufacturer.
Our Oklahoma motorcycle defect attorneys will work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve after your motorcycle accident. This money can help pay your medical bills, take care of your family, and help you rebuild your life. Call us today at (405) 239-7046 to meet with an experienced lawyer to discuss what legal options are available to you.
Why You Need a Lawyer
After a motorcycle accident, you are worrying about how you are going to get back to work (if you can go back at all), earn an income, pay for your medical expenses, and the many other strains of carrying on with your daily life. All of these worries, combined with suffering a tremendous amount of physical pain and stress, are the reason you need a lawyer to fight on your behalf.
Hiring a professional to handle the numerous phone calls, emails, and paperwork associated with personal injury claims is a smart move. Not only will this relieve a massive weight off of your tired shoulders, but your chances of winning a more substantial compensation amount will increase as well.
The lawyers at Abel Law Firm are ready to tirelessly work on your behalf to get the compensation you deserve. Hire a skilled and dedicated Oklahoma lawyer with experience in mechanical or manufacturing defect motorcycle accidents.
Why Choose Us
With over 130 years of combined legal experience, Abel Law Firm is ready and able to help you get back on your feet. We are Oklahoma lawyers who have assisted bikers in filing claims against manufacturers after an accident due to a mechanical or manufacturing defect.
Our efforts have not gone unnoticed. In 2011, Ed Abel, the founding senior partner of our firm, was recognized as the Oklahoma City Personal Injury Litigator of the Year by Best Lawyers. Most importantly, our clients continue to be pleased with our work and recommend us to people they know. Click here to read what our clients have to say about their experience with Abel Law Firm.
Cases We Handle
A mechanical or manufacturing defect with your motorcycle can be the result of negligence on behalf of the maker of your bike, or the maker of an individual, faulty part. A careful review of your case can determine which party is at fault for the accident and therefore responsible for your economic loss. Some common defects include:
- Faulty Brakes: The safety of any vehicle depends on properly working brakes. The defective operation of your brakes may be due to their manufacturing or installation.
- Defective Tires: With only two tires, motorcycles are at risk of higher danger of a tire malfunctioning. A blowout can cause severe harm or even death to a biker.
- Faulty Fuel Line: A defective fuel line can cause overheating of your bike, and even fire. Damaged fuel lines can cause burns or other critical harm to you.
- Engine Failure: No matter the reason for a failed engine, an accident resulting in grave injury or even death is more likely to occur.
- Handlebar Defects: Defective handlebars can cause bikers to lose control of their motorcycles entirely. Not being able to steer your bike is a significant risk to your safety.
If your accident was the result of these or other mechanical or manufacturing defects, contact an attorney at Abel Law Firm to determine what cause of action you may have.
What Costs Can I Recover After a Motorcycle Accident?
A few examples of what damages you might be able to pursue after a motorcycle include:
- The cost to repair or replace your bike
- Medical costs such as hospital bills, physical therapy, and doctor’s appointments
- Past and future lost wages
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
No two accidents are the same. The exact amount and types of damages you may recover will vary depending on the particular facts of your case. The best way to determine what your claim is worth is to discuss your options with an experienced Oklahoma City motorcycle accident lawyer at Abel Law Firm.
Recovering after a motorcycle accident as a result of a mechanical or manufacturing defect is possible with the help of the lawyers from Abel Law Firm. Stop suffering alone and let us help you hold the bike or part manufacturers responsible for your injuries.
Schedule a meeting with a member of our legal team to discuss how we can serve you in this time of need. Call (405) 239-7046, chat with us, or fill out our online contact form to get started with the legal help you deserve.